Offering versatility, energy efficiency, and all-in-one heating and cooling, heat pumps are becoming ever more popular in Sarasota Metro Area. While this innovative technology is wonderfully reliable, like all hard-working systems, there can be occasional problems. With over fifty years in the field, Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc. is prepared for all issues with all makes and models of heat pumps.
Heat Pump Repair Service
All it takes is a call to (941) 225-2007 to reach our team of NATE-certified professionals. From troubleshooting to heat pump repairs, we strive to restore like-new performance. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any complaints about system performance. Following up a thorough evaluation, we provide knowledgeable recommendations and focus on sustainable solutions. Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc. offers prompt scheduling and emergency services across Sarasota, Siesta Key, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, South Bradenton, Longboat Key, and Bayshore Gardens, FL.
Contact Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc. for Heat Pump Repair Near You
Some of the more common heat pump issues include:
- Heat pump running nonstop – If the system is constantly blasting, the thermostat may be set too high or too low. It’s possible the thermostat is incorrectly calibrated or the air filter needs to be replaced. There’s also the possibility of dirty coils due to lack of maintenance, a broken compressor contactor, a refrigerant leak, or an incorrectly sized heat pump.
- Heat pump has quit running – If the thermostat isn’t working, neither will the heat pump. Also, check that both the indoor and outdoor units’ power switches are set to ON and that no circuit breaker at the panel has been tripped. Make sure all registers are open and unobstructed. Replace dirty air filters. For a faulty starter capacitor or faulty reversing valve, contact the professionals from Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc..
- Frozen outdoor unit – Inspect for debris accumulated around the unit that causes reduced airflow. There’s the possibility of a defective outdoor fan, low refrigerant, or problems with the reversing valve that will require repairs.
- Heat pump won’t heat – Start by checking that the thermostat is set to heating mode. There may be a concern with the thermostat or dirty air filters. Leaky ducts, low refrigerant, or an obstructed outdoor unit might be to blame.
- Heat pump won’t cool – Is the thermostat set to cooling mode? There might be a concern with the thermostat, a dirty air filter, or a blocked outdoor unit. The issue might be due to a faulty reversing valve, low refrigerant or dirty coils.
- Leaking – Mold growth on the walls near the heat pump is a sign of a leak. A clogged drain line, refrigerant leak, dirty air filter, or dirty coils are potential causes. Never ignore leaks. Schedule heat pump service with Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc. to pinpoint and resolve the problem.