As a Florida homeowner, it’s important to regularly schedule important maintenance checkups for your HVAC system. When you make a large investment in a new heating and cooling system, you’ll want to have it installed and cared for by a trusted HVAC contractor who will help to ensure everything is working properly. Here we’ll take a look at what you can expect during your next visit.
5 Things You Can Expect From Your HVAC Contractor’s Visit
- Systems check – Your HVAC technician will go through to check all safety controls, system functions and if needed adjust the operating sequence. It’s important to make sure all aspects of your heating and cooling system are functioning properly to get the best performance possible and help save you money in the long run.
- Preventative steps – Your HVAC technician should take the time to give you some preventative steps you can take between visits. To help ensure good air quality in your home, your technician can recommend times to replace air filters and other DIY tips to help keep things in good working order.
- Cleaning – Cleaning is a large part of maintaining your HVAC system. Your HVAC contractor will go through the necessary steps to clean out areas that you wouldn’t be able to reach yourself. Cleaning will vary during the spring and fall months in order to prepare for the coming seasons.
- Repairs – Depending on the condition of your system, there may be a chance your technician will have to do some minor repairs during the visit. These repairs can be pretty small and may include such things as replacing electrical components and tightening and aligning belts.
- Inspect ducts – This important part of your regular maintenance checkup may involve the use of remote video equipment to help your HVAC contractor look for dirt buildup and possible leaks. They can then clean and seal accordingly.
For more information on HVAC services offered near Sarasota, contact Climatic Conditioning Co., Inc. Our HVAC contractors can help with all of your home comfort needs.